We appreciate your interest in us and hope to make your online experience enjoyable and secure. Your privacy is very important to us and we will make every reasonable effort to safeguard any information we collect.
The websites www.legatohealth.com and www.legatohealth.com (“Application”) are owned and operated by Legato Health Technologies LLP (“LLP”, “we”, or “us”, or “our”), a limited liability corporation established under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008.
What information will we collect?
Information may be collected in the following ways on this website and Application:
- Personal Information. In order for you to use certain features of the Application, you would be required to register with us, which requires you to provide certain personal information such as your e-mail address, phone number, name, date of birth and certain sensitive personal data or information, if any.
- Traffic Data. We track certain information about your visits to the Application. The information that is tracked includes information such as: (a) referring source which may have sent you to the Application URL; (b) domain servers; (c) types of computers system accessing the Application; (d) types of web browsers used to access the Application; (e) other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Application (f) IP address of the user.
- Third parties. We may work with third party service providers who may place third party persistent cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies to collect anonymous information about the use of our Applications. They are not permitted to collect any personal information, and this information will be solely used for web usage analysis for a better understanding of how you use our Application, and/or to customize our content and advertising.
- An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that automatically identifies the computer or mobile device that you are using to access the Internet. The IP address enables our server to send you the site pages that you want to visit or the data you want to view. The IP address may disclose the server owned by your Internet Service Provider. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to support our administration of this Application.
How will information be used?
We are committed to safeguarding the Personal Information we receive from you. We impose standards to maintain the confidentiality of Personal Information. And we use physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect it.
Any Personal Information that you provide is used for the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you provide us with an email address, we will only use it in a manner consistent with your consent for us to do so.
We may also gather quantitative user information, such as the number of users and the pages or data accessed, in order to perform administrative, technical, hosting or other functions that help us manage our Application and deliver new functionality to you. We do not sell, license, transmit or disclose Personal Information that you provide to us to third parties except with the following exceptions:
- Upon your authorization;
- When such disclosure is necessary to allow us and our contractors or agents to carry hiring operations; or
- When required or permitted by law.
Our policies prohibit the unlawful disclosure of Personal Information. We share it externally only where central and/or state law allows or requires it. Internally, it’s our policy to limit the access, use and disclosure of Personal Information to be in line with the job duties of our associates, as well as applicable law.
If you have questions about this, contact our grievance officer at email@example.com.
Data Retention Period
We will retain the User Information for a retention period of 5 years, or for such longer periods, as may otherwise be required to fulfill any requirements under applicable laws.
What if I don’t want information about me to be collected?
Providing Personal Information through this Application is optional. Personally identifiable information will not be collected from you without your knowledge and approval.
If you do not wish to have your activity on Application tracked, you can opt-out at any time here to discontinue first party cookie tracking of your web activity.
You also have the choice to opt-out of third party cookies, web beacons or similar technologies, if you do not want third party service providers to collect your anonymous information for marketing purposes, visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website to perform the opt-out.
Additionally, you can direct your Internet browser to notify you and seek approval whenever a cookie is being sent to your hard drive. You may also delete a cookie manually from your computer, tablet or smartphone through your internet browser settings or other programs. You can also set your browser to refuse all cookies. Please note that some parts of this Application may not function properly or be available to you, if you refuse to accept a cookie or choose to disable the acceptance of cookies.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals. As such, your navigation of our Application may be tracked as part of the gathering of quantitative user information described above. If you arrive at our Application by way of a link from a third party application that does respond to “do not track” requests, the recognition of any “do not track” request you have initiated will end as soon as you reach our Application.
We, including our affiliates or vendors, might call or text you using an automated telephone dialing system and/or a prerecorded message or otherwise. But we only do this in accordance with the applicable Indian unsolicited commercial communications regulations. The calls may be to let you know about your job application status, for scheduling an interview, regarding your offer letter, etc. If you do not want to be contacted by phone, just let the caller know and we won’t reach out this way in the future.
Linking to Other Sites
From time to time we will provide links to websites or applications not owned or controlled by us. We do this because we think the information might be of interest or use to you. A link to a third party website or application does not constitute or imply endorsement by us. We cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of information presented on third party websites or applications. While we do our best to ensure your privacy, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites or applications. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of any website or application you visit.
The name and contact details of the grievance officer appointed by the LLP as per the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder is as follows: